Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee uniquely balance faith and education. We do more than prepare students for tests in the classroom. We prepare them for tests in life.
A Catholic education proclaims its values in its solid spiritual foundation.
- Students participate in daily prayer and religion classes, have frequent opportunities for worship and Mass attendance, and receive sacramental preparation.
- The teachings of Jesus Christ are infused into every subject and extra-curricular activity.
- Students are taught to be respectful and compassionate, and emphasis is placed not only on academic achievement, but on moral and spiritual growth.
Catholic Schools at a Glance
- 92 elementary schools
- 15 high schools
- 10 counties in southeastern Wisconsin
- 30,772 students enrolled in the 2016-2017 school year
Catholic schools transform our local and global communities into centers of faith, hope and charity by providing quality Catholic education to all people.
Schools in the Archdiocese of Milwaukee are committed to educational excellence, student diversity and the fostering of a Catholic culture of faith, service and personal responsibility, all in the name of Jesus.